Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kids' post

my mom is watching a dumb movie!!!! PS SO BORING 




ugly guy! that house is worth $ 0.01,
 REALY        bla bla bla bla bla bla



MAN!!, I WISH I HAD THAT CAR!!

AWSOME!!
 
 
 
 
 
I'm so sorry LEGO STAR WARS!
my sister stepped on you!
 
 
happy mother's day
 
written by bennett and eli

6 comments:

Christine said...

This is my favorite post ever. Hands down. No pa-shawing Jane Austen classics!!!!!!!

Julianne said...

Lol--I know, right? :) When they asked if they could write their own (and first ever, I might add) post, I happily agreed, thinking they wanted to write some sweet Mother's Day post. Lesson learned...

Pinky Homer said...

Can I come over for a Pride & Prejudice marathon? or if you are done we could watch, Wives and Daughters, or Little Dorrit ... your choice! That's my idea of a good Mother's Day if you ask me! Hope you enjoyed it.

Julianne said...

It's a plan, Pinky! You bring the movie, I'll pop the popcorn. :) Yes, it was a low-key, relaxing Mother's Day indeed. Thanks--

Jim and Connie Jory said...

Love it! so funny.

Jenae said...

ha ha, those funny boys!