Saturday, July 28, 2012

Gleefully turning three




Olivia Newton-John decided to grow up some more, despite our firm opposition



She's in such a hurry to be a big girl



Sleepyhead b-day breakfast
 

Is this for ME?
 

Eli showing her the ropes
 

Getting the hang of it
 

Kymber, the magic aunt and birthday fairy



Pledging allegiance to the rocker princess party favors sent by Grandma Paula



Working on his candy necklace in princess pink and purple

 

Rockin' the finished product





Two princess dresses--hooray!
  
 

3 comments:

Jenae said...

Whoa, Millie looks exactly like you in the photo with the caption "is this for me". Crazy. I love that Millie is strippin' down in the photo with the princess dresses. She was not waitin'!

Paula's Place said...

Stephen, this has to be one of my favorite photos of you - in the party glasses. Ha! Millie IS such a doll and she really does look so much like you, Ju' in these photos. Darling! :)

Jim and Connie Jory said...

Wow - I can't believe I missed these pics too! It's been FOREVER since I've been on your BLOG. Millie's birthday - looks like fun. I love the boys working with pink princess stuff...