Treats for the classmates -- check
Note to self: Don't have the kids start sorting M&M's ten minutes before their bedtime. As cute as these look, all that sorting and organizing them into rows takes a little time.A picture book to donate to the classroom bookshelf -- check
If you haven't read it, check it out (the accompanying audio CD is great, too) at your library.
Special hat/crown worn by the birthday boy all day at school -- check
*this one was the teacher's doing, not mine

New $5 watch that I saw him showing all his friends at school -- check
Benito has been addicted to telling the time ever since he learned how at school.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BENNETT THE BIG SCHOOL BOY!
Special hat/crown worn by the birthday boy all day at school -- check
*this one was the teacher's doing, not mine

New $5 watch that I saw him showing all his friends at school -- check
Benito has been addicted to telling the time ever since he learned how at school.HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BENNETT THE BIG SCHOOL BOY!

9 comments:
Happy Birthday Bennett!!! Hope you had a great day! ;)
Julianne, your treats turned out so cute- Kudos to you! Jordyn also loves that book, but I had no idea it had an audio CD attached- I'll definitely have to find it in the library on Friday. Yay for turning Five!
Happy Birthday Bennett. Cool watch!
Wow!
they let you bring homemade treats into school?? That's a big no-no up here. Everything has to be packaged and store-bought.
Looks like B had an awesome birthday!
I know, I almost brought in peanut butter cookies until I remembered about nut allergies. No one warned us, however. Maybe they're more lenient in kindergarten...
Abigail's teacher doesn't even allow treats with sugar. Only 'prizes,' like pencils.
Kendra's private daycare/preschool wouldn't allow homemade treats, but her public school does -- interesting, huh? In any event, I hope Bennett had a wonderful birthday!! Hard to believe the little guy is 5 -- we love you guys, -- Connie
He received your package yesterday, Connie, and LOVED it! Thanks for helping to make his b-day special.
Happy birthday Benito boy! Look alive -- you're five! Tell Bennett that rhyme was made especially for him ;)
Post a Comment