
Did you know that Batman knows all the words to the primary song "Families Can Be Together Forever"? I didn't either until I came out of the bathroom this morning to find Eli holding his Batman action figure on top of Millie's chest belting out quite the serenade. To be honest, I had never heard Eli sing that song start to finish, so I didn't realize he knew all the words. Apparently he does. Or pretty darn close: "I want to share my wife with them for some eternity" and later "The ward has shown me how I can."
5 comments:
Too, too cute!
Sometime, I'll have to tell you the story about my nephew, a Sacrament Primary program, and "Batman will be punished for his own sins..."
I'm sure that Batman meant everything he was saying and Millie understood perfectly. :)
That is too cute Julianne!
I just cracked up out loud!! Love it. And I'd like to take some kind of credit for him knowing that song :)
So cute! Primary kids are always a surprise. I'm in the Primary Presidency here and am learning all these new-fangled primary songs in Czech! Talk about confusing.
And we wonder why others think we're polygamists? Share my wife? :) That's hilarious.
Post a Comment