Columbus Day 2009
Taking all three kids to the city these days can feel like crossing an ocean, but with Stephen's parents along for the ride I felt a little more confident that we'd survive the trip. Golden Gate Park is always a favorite destination, and we've been meaning to take Grandma--nature and science buff--to this newly-remodeled museum since Mother's Day. Better late than never?
First stop

Rainforests Costa Rican treetops with free-flying birds and butterflies
(along with Borneo bat caves & flooded Amazon forest)



He grows FORTY different kinds of pumpkins









3 comments:
What a fun day! I wish I was with you tag along. Teepee's and pumpkin patches and alligators. What a cool mom you are! Looks like it was a great day- and thank goodness for parents/grandparents for moral support!
That crocodile isn't real right??
My boys thought the same thing until they saw it move! Yup, a real albino alligator. Apparently he's been there for years.
Post a Comment