Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stop and smell the popcorn

Just saw this book-turned-movie



and am now really excited to see a few other book movies this summer




and these this winter





And while this one's not a book, who isn't excited to see this brought back to life?

3 comments:

Cade said...

Mrs. J! It is great to keep tabs on you - via the bloggin world. The wife and I just saw Harry Potter as well and were very entertained, all 2+ hrs of it.

You would also be proud to know that I have become quite a reader, now that I am graduated and no longer need to spend time reading textbooks, I can enjoy a good casual read pretty much every day.

I am also reading a book-to-movie called The Road by Cormac McCarthy (in Spanish). Who knows what the movie will be like, but the book has me wrapped around its finger (sort of).

Peace

kenders said...

I really wish I could have seen the movie with you guys!! Too bad it was the wrong timing. If it weren't for the reunion, I probably would have booked our Cali vaca around Harry Potter! :)

I'm trying to wait till my birthday! We're gonna go with our great neighbor friends.

Laura said...

Can't wait for Time Traveler's Wife!!! Loved the book. Also, I'd still like to see My Sister's Keeper while out in theatres. Loved that book as well