Saturday, July 25, 2009

Overdue

My mom and sisters have been asking me to put up new photos of Amelia Jane for weeks now, so I finally snapped a few shots the other day. We had just returned from seeing "Harry Potter," so I'm sure the baby's eardrums were still ringing from the two thousand decibels of volume that reverberated through that theater. . . and I did find some stray popcorn kernels in the bottom of her car seat the next day. . . Other than that, she looks like she had fun at the movies, doesn't she?








p.s. MUCH cuter pictures taken by a MUCH better photographer coming soon.

7 comments:

Paula's Place said...

Oooooh, she's SO cute! I'm finally getting into my computer at 7:30 this evening. I can't believe how she has grown..wow! It just seems like yesterday that I was there holding her and now she's so big! Thanks tons! I truly appreciate the update! :) Mom

Paula's Place said...

In the 3rd one down, with the BIG blue eyes, she somehow reminds me of Jana's girls...... :)

Heidi Lyn said...

She's darling! Beautiful and with personality to boot.

Anna R said...

I can't believe how much she's grown and changed in just the past month. Time goes by way too quickly with babies!

Jenae said...

wow, I feel like this is my first time "seeing" her since the other pictures were either far away while she was sleeping or she was a newborn. WHAT A CUTIE!!! Big Blue Eyes too. Do you think she looks like Eli or Bennett did as babies?

Annelise Kimball said...

She is so cute! Congrats! How fun to have a new baby again!

P.S. I reinvited you again at your new email address! :)

Jim and Connie Jory said...

What a little sweetheart! Thanks for the pictures Julianne -- I can hardly wait to spend time with her in 3 weeks!!! -- Love ya, Connie