Friday, July 17, 2009

Fotos de Familia

Meghan has worked her magic again. This time is was not just our little brood, either. . . It was the whole Geddes crew, which has grown to a large seventeen people, and it was 8:30 in the morning (I know I was tired). Seven of those seventeen are children under the age of eight, mind you, so it was nothing short of a photographic miracle--and a testament to Meghan's abilities--that as many shots turned out as great as they did.


The whole gang


Gettin' goofy


Our new family of five


Cousins with lollipops


Lip-smackin' good


Daddy's idea of an appropriate family photo hairdo, the 'hawk


Sticky sweet


Stephen's glamour shot


p.s. I seriously love the way she captures feet. I had to switch out the one she did of my boys' sandals (see title above) last fall for this one with all the cousins' tootsies.

5 comments:

Anna R said...

You can tell your family was REALLY comfortable with Meghan...'cause your photos were the cutest of the bunch...

Anna R said...

p.s. I just left both of you (S & J) a comment on your last post. :)

Paula's Place said...

The top one of your family is my FAVORITE! Wow, she did a fantastic job - I LOVE it! I can't wait to get one printed out. :) MISS you all - my arms just ache for little Miss Amelia Jane. Mom

kenders said...

So did you guys buy them then already? What's everyone doing? Buying just a few or a CD? I guess I should look at the prices. :)

Julianne said...

No, we haven't bought any yet, just downloaded them from her site to our computer. I know your parents picked up the CD, but I'm not sure what they're planning to do with it.