Sunday, December 11, 2011

Might as well face it,

she's addicted to books.


Such a common sight in our house:


Please notice the books on the floor. 
 
 Millie loves to read all her books to herself outloud. 
It's fun hearing her version of all the old board book stand-bys.


Putting those books back on the shelf is THE biggest exercise in futility, because it lasts about five minutes, if that.
 
She typically doesn't like to be interrupted when she's in her reading groove. 



My little dirty-faced bookworm
 

"Mommy, go away!  I'm reading"


What a pill, intentionally closing her eyes when I want to take her picture.
 

3 comments:

Jenae said...

apple. tree.enough said. Of all addictions, I think you got a pretty good one there with it being reading books. I love her blonde curls!

Jim and Connie Jory said...

Just saw this - so cute! yes, a great addiction to have...

Paula's Place said...

OH MY GOODNESS - she LOOKS EXACTLY like her mama!!! Your locks were a little longer and a bit more strawberry blond - but the top photo is exactly like you sitting in our dining room, legs out front, POURING over your father's set of encyclopedias/great books? (with NO PICTURES = only text). I knew then that you would be brilliant and little Millie seems to be following. :)