Sunday, December 4, 2011

Leaf Monster

We've had some serious wind this week. Well, maybe not as serious as L.A. or Utah where my friends' kids aren't going to school, but serious enough for all the leaves on our trees to be blown off and amass on our front lawn. Serious enough to make one gigantic leaf mountain. And serious enough that I couldn't figure out why Stephen kept asking me to come jump in the leaf pile when I got home from my run yesterday. Until I saw this:

Wouldn't this make a great album cover? 




Buried alive



Miss Little Barefoot looks like she got a few leaves in her mouth.




Eating leaves is gross
 



Shake it off, buddy, shake it off
 

3 comments:

Paula's Place said...

Fun! My tradition as a kid is that we would rake all the leaves and then afterwards we would have a weiner roast outside. It was something we looked forward to every fall. :)

Jenae said...

seriously awesome photo of Eli the leaf monster!

Jim and Connie Jory said...

So fun! Love pictures of kids in the leaves...