I'm not sure where I'd be without:1. A LOVING GOD who knows me better than anyone, who loves me despite my flaws, who patiently waits for me to figure things out, who watches over me and my family
2. A RIGHTEOUS HUSBAND who loves God and makes good choices, who lives worthy of his priesthood, who works hard, who loves our children, who never complains about anything, who loves me way more than I deserve
3. PRAYER that saves me from myself in any given moment of the day, that brings instant peace in the midst of frustration and/or sadness, that reminds me how just how many blessings I have, that helps me be a better mom, that blesses the lives of family and friends, both near and far
4. THE ATONEMENT OF JESUS CHRIST that allows me to daily repent of my frequent mistakes, that teaches me the Lord loves me enough to take my sins upon Him, that provides the most lasting hope and peace I've found in this life, that makes taking the sacrament every Sunday the pinnacle of my week because I get to leave church spiritually clean and renewed
3 comments:
Amen.
What a refreshing, thought-provoking post. Thanks, JJ! Oh and add a #5. Old friends who love and miss you!
Such a beautiful post. You've somehow managed to say everything my heart feels. Thanks Julio!
Post a Comment