I hit the beach with friends Alisa and Lisa a few weeks ago, and ALL the boys (they each have 3 + my 2 + a friend = 9) were happy for over 5 hours. Guess what kept them entertained? 1 Old Navy football. They'd throw it into the waves, watch it ride out in the water, and then chase it back in with the tide. Over and over and over again. I love boys. 




3 comments:
Oh man, to live in California! Looks like fun. . .
That's awesome! I love the pic of Eli pulling the bucket on his head! Boys are great that way aren't they! In our house, we never throw away plastic yogurt or sour cream containers because they keep him entertained forever!
Dang - I want to live by the beach. My kids love, love, love it and can kill so many hours. Plus I always love a little sun and chatting. Only thing I don't like is sand in my food.
Post a Comment