Yay for more posts! You guys do have quite a collection of family keepsakes. I guess that's what Stephen gets when he's the very first kid! I think I just got handy downs pretty much growing up. :)
And do you think you can contact Jana and tell her I'm interested in a sign for our family? Do you know how much it would cost? I would love one for our home. :)
Wow, I'm feeling some pressure here to get some of my artwork in your home - look at my blog and tell me which piece of art you like the best and I can try to do something like it. Or, if there's nothing there to your liking, give me some ideas...... :) Mom
2 comments:
Yay for more posts! You guys do have quite a collection of family keepsakes. I guess that's what Stephen gets when he's the very first kid! I think I just got handy downs pretty much growing up. :)
And do you think you can contact Jana and tell her I'm interested in a sign for our family? Do you know how much it would cost? I would love one for our home. :)
Wow, I'm feeling some pressure here to get some of my artwork in your home - look at my blog and tell me which piece of art you like the best and I can try to do something like it. Or, if there's nothing there to your liking, give me some ideas...... :) Mom
Post a Comment