Friday, January 4, 2008

Neglected

As some of you know, I am a shameless date faker--all in the name of preserving history's proper chronology-- and have therefore updated the entire month of December. All posted tonight, of course. p.s. I promise to change the background soon; you're sure to be as sick of candy canes as I am . . .

4 comments:

kenders said...

Yay! I was so excited when I checked google reader and it said you had 7 new posts! Glad you had a little bit of time to do it. Are the boys getting any better yet?

Jenae said...

I think Kendra and I should win some type of frequent viewer miles, or just a candy cane. :)
So glad that you got us all caught up with photos and commentary.

kenders said...

Good idea Jenae! But I'll be happy with just frequent updates and commenting on the Seymour blog. :) Love you guys!

Jana Miller said...

I love faking dates - makes me feel so efficient! :) Besides I justify it as keeping accurate family history. Love the new posts!!! The boys are so adorable - just wanna squeeze 'em.