




Bennett feels like he's lost a limb or two now that Emma and Reuben have moved. He goes out back every morning to play, only to come back in five minutes later and report, "I don't have any friends out there to play with me, Mommy." Poor kid. They did just about everything together, those three.
It's not only the kids that will be missed, however. Stephen and I loved hanging out with Brandon and Maria. And of course all the girls had to have one last hurrah with Maria before the move, so we took her out the night before. Things--preschool, park days, morning walks, perpetual play dates--will not be the same without her. . . .
2 comments:
I hate it when friends move away. Maybe you should move back here!! We would have friends for Bennett. (I know it is pointless to try but...)
So sad...:(
Post a Comment