Saturday, January 26, 2008

Relics of a bygone era



Check out these sweet finds from Stephen's electronic past. The stereo we've had hooked up to our TV for a while now, and I think we actually did a post about all the kids records we play on there for the boys. . . but the clock radio is a recent find. I'd been putting Stephen's mission photos into photo albums, and he was searching one of his mission boxes when he stumbled upon this little digital dinosaur. Purchased in roughly 1985 and still tickin'! We keep it in the kitchen, oddly enough, but I use it almost every day while I'm making dinner for a little cooking ambience.

2 comments:

kenders said...

You have to show the Star Wars Collection!!! And the legos. Does he still have the legos?

Stephen said...

Oh, yeah! You're right. He still has his Darth Vader carrying case with all his Star Wars action figures inside, but I'm not sure about the legos... will have to ask.