Before she changes enough to make these photos outdated, I figured I better get a few of my mom's photos up on the blog. These are from Amelia's first week home, and I'm sad to say we haven't pulled out the camera once since my mom left ten days ago. We promise to improve, however. I am a photo-neglected third child myself, after all, so I should know better than to let "the sins of the father" fall on my lazy little head.
4 comments:
Aww, I love these new baby photos! I definitely took more picts with my first, but I take quite a few of my third since he is the first boy. Maybe you'll find the same for Millie since she is your first girl. How is mom feeling?
What a beautiful baby! And I love her name. I love looking at all of your posts and your cute grown up boys! Hopefully I will get to see you sometime this summer. I'll make my way to Sunnyvale. Cute cute cute.
She is so beautiful! What a sweetie. Did the package from us arrive???
She is super cute! I love her eyes.
Post a Comment