Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

Raise 'em high


Make your own parade


Ride the train to visit your dad


"Choo Choo!" with your mama at the train station



Build forts only to storm them five minutes later

Yes, we're alive. Yes, we're American. Yes, we're in town this weekend because we thought we might be having a baby or something. Yes, we're scared to be outnumbered soon!

p.s. Thanks to the hubs for reminding me that we still have a blog. And that he still likes me.

p.p.s. I intend to make up for lost time, so scroll down for catch-up posts.

2 comments:

kenders said...

Aww, all of our fort building skills growing up pay off! :)

Unknown said...

So fun to read all your catch-up posts. I can't wait to see the nursery. But, even better will be the arrival of that little baby.

Sorry I missed your call the other day.

Wishing you all the best.