Sunday, May 17, 2009

Buddies who give each other bruises

As much as our boys fight, which believe me is enough to make me crazy almost every day, they do have their moments when they actually seem the best of friends. I always have to smile when I catch them in these rare displays of love and affection, and then of course try and burn the memory into my brain for the other 80% of the time when they're at each others' throats and I'm at my wits' end. My favorite is when they hug or kiss each other for seemingly no reason at all. Eli is usually the one to initiate it, and sadly I haven't caught that one on film yet, but when I do I should blow it up and tape it to my mirror.

Last week, we escaped the 90 degree weather for the cooler coastal temps of the SF Zoo

Climbing the fence together for a better view of the kangaroos

Tree posing


Plenty of room on the couch, but they have to sit right next to each other


Brushing buddies, who even want to dress alike sometimes

No comments: