Looks like they had fun playing in the puddles! :) We had rain this week and I thought, "Now this is the perfect winter!" Oh how I miss California winters.
I LOVE those boots. Teague went through a phase at about that age where he wore them all year round. It was hilarious.
I love that you still have the big red chair!
Wow, your boys are growing up so much! How fun it looks to play in puddles. Niños de verdad!
That's so fun! I have fond memories of doing that as a child. You are a great mom to let them enjoy it. Question: How did you do your Christmas pictures together like that? I want to do the same with some of mine. Let me know please. Thanks.
I love Eli's hair! So cute! Looks like they had fun with the puddles. We're puddle lovers here, too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like they had fun playing in the puddles! :)
We had rain this week and I thought, "Now this is the perfect winter!" Oh how I miss California winters.
I LOVE those boots. Teague went through a phase at about that age where he wore them all year round. It was hilarious.
I love that you still have the big red chair!
Wow, your boys are growing up so much! How fun it looks to play in puddles. Niños de verdad!
That's so fun! I have fond memories of doing that as a child. You are a great mom to let them enjoy it. Question: How did you do your Christmas pictures together like that? I want to do the same with some of mine. Let me know please. Thanks.
I love Eli's hair! So cute! Looks like they had fun with the puddles. We're puddle lovers here, too!
Post a Comment