Here were some of our favorites:

Eli was immediately taken with the giraffes eating leaves from the tree branches.

Bennett was eager to see the Madagascar Lemur Forest with all the different lemurs.
Stephen picked the Walkabout as our lunching spot, so that we could watch the mama kangaroo hop around with her little joey in her pouch (the rest of them chose to nap in the sun).

We all loved watching the polar bear's feet kick up out of the water like a little kid doing an underwater handstand as she dove and swam around.

Both boys loved riding the Little Puffer with their daddy, especially our train-enamored Eli.

Here's the shot they took of the boys as we entered, which we were too cheap to buy, of course. We did snag a rather blurry proof from their website, however, and you just gotta love those cheesy smiles!
4 comments:
Fun! I would LOVE to go to the zoo next time with you guys! :)
I'm game for a free zoo trip. Someday:).
Wow! I've never been there but it looks fantastic!
And just so you know, most zoo memberships work at zoos and aquariums across the country! So next time you're in Seattle it will work there, too!
Since I've had a membership to the Hogle Zoo here in the SLC I use it about every other week! It's just a good place to go walking but the kids think you're doing it for them (tricky, I know!) AND you don't feel like you have to stay for hours to get your money's worth. . . you just do a little and then head home when they're ready.
Maybe I should be a fan of "zoo memberships" on facebook. . . I'll look for it.
you got some great pictures of the animals! amazing, actually.
looks like a great zoo.
Post a Comment