Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nothing says Happy Birthday in our house


quite like an In-N-Out burger.



A shake and fries make it even happier.

Happy #2 (it's actually tomorrow, but he doesn't need to know that), Eli!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! We stopped there on the way home from Lexington Reservoir today too!

kenders said...

Happy (early) Birthday Eli!!!! I can't believe he's 2 already.

Mmmm....tasty. :)

I'm seriously missing his hair. He'll always look different to me now, but still adorable!

Pinky Homer said...

Oh! I miss In-n-Out burgers! When we went to CA this summer that was our first stop! My mom couldn't understand it until she remember that we don't have them in UT. I'm SO jealous and Happy Birthday Eli!

Becky said...

Julianne, can you email me your address? rscornwall@hotmail.com (chambers)

Jen said...

Ah, I thought it was today! Happy Birthday Eli!!!

Jenae said...

Happy Birthday Eli!!! Didn't you already turn 2 a year ago?! ;) That kid is so advanced it is crazy! Hope things went well for the big day.

Heidi Lyn said...

oh! I miss those burgers and the very nutritious "protein" they provide.

Nancy said...

Nothing says "heaven" in our house like an In-N-Out Burger! Happy Birthday, Eli!

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???