
Yes, this is what we are listening to right now. The boys are dancing around the living room while Stephen and I crack up at the music and lyrics. I won this little tape cassette gem at Laura's fabulous white elephant party the other night, and I must say I was pretty excited to get it. I mean, how often do you get a vintage New Kids tape that takes you right back to 1989? So far, "Funky, Funky Xmas" and "This One's for the Children" take the lead as the corniest and therefore our top picks from this album.
5 comments:
I'm insanely jealous! That was one of my favorites back in '89, dreaming of kissing joe, and sporting the massive bangs. . . Merry Christmas to you and your cheesy family!
Julianne, we recieved your Christmas card, your boys are so cute and grown up! So glad you have a blog:)
that is too funny!
Hope you had a good christmas!
Happy new year!
I saw the title first and seriously thought you guys went to their concert on Christmas Eve. . . I thought I might have to de-friend you! JK. . . and that doesn't stand for Jordan Knight!
can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks
Post a Comment