CCCCOOONNNGGGRRAAATTUUULLLAAATTTTIIIOONNSSS!!!How exciting! I hope you are doing well!
totally cool way to announce it!!! congrats! i can't wait to find out what your having. will be ANOTHER boy? :)
HIP hip hoorayyyy!!!!!! Can't wait to see if you are having a pink or blue bun!
YAY!!! That's FANTASTIC news. Congratulations.
I'm thinking pink thoughts- pink. . .pink. . pink
I am so dumb. That took me a minute. You are good. Do you think there are 2 in there? Congrats! Babies are so great.
I know I already told you, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! We are so happy for you guys. :)
Yah for Babies!! (for you, not me, ha ha)Becky!!
Yay, congrats!! We will think pink for you too... if that's what you want. (I assume so.)
How fun! After seeing all the pic's of Annie's new baby, I am seriously baby hungry. Congrats. How wonderful for your little family!
Congratulations! That's so exciting!- Amy Robinson
Tee hee hee! How fun! Congrats. . .
Yeah.... I'm so happy for you!
Yay!!! # 11 Can't wait.... Grandma!
Mrs. J,Congratulations. If you have even a tenth of your teaching skills as a mother your kids will do great things.Thanks for the beard comment. I've been contemplating whether or not to grow back by earlocks.
Awww..that was a nice student comment.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
CCCCOOONNNGGGRRAAATTUUULLLAAATTTTIIIOONNSSS!!!
How exciting! I hope you are doing well!
totally cool way to announce it!!! congrats! i can't wait to find out what your having. will be ANOTHER boy? :)
HIP hip hoorayyyy!!!!!! Can't wait to see if you are having a pink or blue bun!
YAY!!! That's FANTASTIC news. Congratulations.
I'm thinking pink thoughts- pink. . .pink. . pink
I am so dumb. That took me a minute. You are good. Do you think there are 2 in there? Congrats! Babies are so great.
I know I already told you, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! We are so happy for you guys. :)
Yah for Babies!! (for you, not me, ha ha)
Becky!!
Yay, congrats!! We will think pink for you too... if that's what you want. (I assume so.)
How fun! After seeing all the pic's of Annie's new baby, I am seriously baby hungry. Congrats. How wonderful for your little family!
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
- Amy Robinson
Tee hee hee! How fun! Congrats. . .
Yeah.... I'm so happy for you!
Yay!!! # 11 Can't wait.... Grandma!
Mrs. J,
Congratulations. If you have even a tenth of your teaching skills as a mother your kids will do great things.
Thanks for the beard comment. I've been contemplating whether or not to grow back by earlocks.
Awww..that was a nice student comment.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment