Oh my gosh! You actually DID IT! I feel for you -- it's hard for moms to cut their little guy's hair....but seriously Jul -- it looks quite nice.... :) love ya, Connie
I always have a hard time doing the hair cutting thing for the first time. It seems that they grow up overnight with the hair cut. Also my kids seemed to either loose their curls or go darker so ... it's so sad! I feel for you ... he's so cute and I'm glad you got a pix before and after ... I always forget.
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! You actually DID IT! I feel for you -- it's hard for moms to cut their little guy's hair....but seriously Jul -- it looks quite nice.... :) love ya, Connie
wow! he looks so much older! that's crazy. he looks like such a little man. i totally need to give in and cut joel's hair... it's so hard!
Ohhh, what a shame! :) I'll miss the hair too, but I guess it was about time.
He looks great either way! Now he's a little man, ready to take on the world.
I always have a hard time doing the hair cutting thing for the first time. It seems that they grow up overnight with the hair cut. Also my kids seemed to either loose their curls or go darker so ... it's so sad! I feel for you ... he's so cute and I'm glad you got a pix before and after ... I always forget.
I think it looks awesome, now we can see his beautiful eyes! And at least its not buzzed, he still has some hair for you to run your fingers through.
I'm as heartbroken as you Julianne- I loved his surfer do. It was so angelic.
wow, he looks so much older. It's so fun to see everybody's cute kiddo's.
he looks great. .. but he looked cute before too. He almost looks like two different kids. His eyes do pop a bit now.
Post a Comment