Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall shows and another blog

Happy, happy, happy am I that good TV is back on! It felt like a really long summer after all those writer strikes last year and all the ridiculously bad reality shows that the networks tried to push on us in the interim. Now I can look forward to Thursday nights again, thanks to the return of The Office. I'm also super excited for Pushing Daisies which starts up again tomorrow night--I love that show.

Anyway, in the spirit of sharing favorite shows and books and movies and all things pop culture, two friends and I have created a little space called Blog the Day Away. Check it out and feel free to sound off on what you're reading and watching these days.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cool, I'll definitely be checking it out:).

Unknown said...

how fun to find people on blogs!
thought I would say hi. .. lookin good!
when did you run a half? i've been thinking i should do that for a long time. just can't commit.
i will have to check out your blog the day away.
I am also on good reads.
come say hi.
Kristie (toolson)

Unknown said...

oh, and julianne, i went ahead and added you as a link so i can find you again. hope that's ok!