Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Twlight bliss


Four days until the fourth book!

One week until the reading/signing with Stephenie Meyer and the concert with Blue October in L.A.!

It's a good time to be a Twilighter...

6 comments:

kenders said...

Wow! You sure do have an amazing husband for watching the boys for your fun trips! I hope you enjoy it! :)

kenders said...

PS: Thank you so much for the birthday card!! I enjoyed getting it in the mail. :) Have you read our blog recently? You'd be proud of J.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh!!!! I'm so excited too, did I tell you Jordyn has a countdown to gmas & gpas? It just makes me doubly excited every time I look at it.

Stephen said...

Actually, Stephen's getting the break this time! I'm taking the kids with me, as is one of the friends I'm going with; her parents live outside L.A. and will babysit while we go to the show.

Stephen said...

Yes, she told me twice while she was over here yesterday! So cute. :) It took me a second to realize she was talking about our trip next week, though. I'm glad she's as excited as we are!

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap, dude!! Ha Ha Ha!!
love lizzy