
Camping with my sisters

After church in Jackson Hole, with the Millers (sister Jana and family)

Jackson Lake, near our campsite

The boys and the Tetons (that sounds a little funny...)

Pajama-clad Eli and Benito playing in the tent cabin

Ethan and Eli figuring out the soccer ball

Breakfast cook, Grandma Paula

Yellowstone National Park -- Elk in a pretty lil' field o' flowers

Kaelan, Kati, Jana, Nae, Ethan, Maina & Bennett

Bison, bison, bison

Upper Falls in Yellowstone


Relaxing, talking, laughing... doing what we do best (besides eating, of course)

Katie and Solana growing up WAY too fast (sniff, sniff)

Mom and big brother Jason at Lewis Lake in Yellowstone

Hooray for strollers and slings

Yeehaw! Jackson Hole Rodeo on July 4th

Kati on the Alpine Slide

Eli giving cousin Ethan a not-so-gentle nudge
3 comments:
Thanks for the pics! Looks like you had a great time! I love the picture of the boys in their pajamas in the cabin! Isn't that like a classic old photograph. Love it :)
I love the pictures ;) ! I am glad I got to see your commentary on the trip! Love you and miss you!
You guys are making me sick - you all have your blogs updated. I am just now checking blogs (last January was the last time I did). BUT I LOVE all of the pictures - the boys in their pj's is so adorable. We miss you guys so much! How is Benito boy doing? And Tarzan?
Post a Comment