Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fantasyland fulfilled













First stop on our first full day in Disneyland: Fantasyland, of course. Bennett ran to the Dumbo ride, extremely eager to "fly in the air like Dumbo" while Eli slept the day away in the stroller. I had forgotten just how great this Oldie-but-goodie part of the park could be! From Mr. Toad's Wild Ride ("crazy driving, Mommy!") to the still nauseating albeit hilarious teacups ("too much turning, Mommy..."), some of these old school rides are a little wacky but a lota entertaining, especially with an enthusiastic 3 yr old's reactions and commentary.

7 comments:

Denita said...

I haven't been to Disneyland in 18 years and I want to go so bad! It looks like you guys had fun and even little Eli could participate!

That quote from Bennett is so awesome. He really knows what fun/special is, huh? I think Nina would completely agree with him, although I don't think she could express it as well.

aj said...

I am sooo jealous (and so are the boys when they saw your blog!!). That must've been so much fun, I love Disneyland!! It was great to see how big your boys are getting, I love having two boys and it looks like you are too!! Love to you all!!
Ang

Alisa said...

This looks like so much fun. There's nothing like taking kids to Disneyland. Is really is a magical place. I also love Bennett's comment on conference. Unfortunately we didn't even try except for one session this year. Major slackers!!

kenders said...

Wow...Stephen's haircut really makes him look like our Grandpa Geddes. I wonder if that will continue. :)

Paula's Place said...

The photos of you are so darling, Ju'. What fun! I'm really glad for you that you got to have such a fun time! Sweet memories! Mom

Heidi Lyn said...

So cute Ju! I love Bennett's comentary on life. Keep in coming.
BTW, I'll be at Disneyland in a few weeks. . .

kenders said...

So...how did Bennett handle the tea cups?