Friday, April 18, 2008

Inhuman Resources

Roz from Monsters, Inc. inspired me to make my first post on the family blog. I can't let my wife have all the fun can I? If you visit Disneyland, go on the Monsters, Inc. ride and give Roz something to talk about...she knows and sees all!

For all those who like to complain about HR and Benefits...well deal with it!!

655 Serra Street has been my home at work here at Stanford for the past 2 years. I'll be here for a few more months before the Graduate School of Business kindly gives us the boot to the trailer park and begins work on their new headquarters.


I'll miss the view of the Hoover Tower when we move...A total Stanford University landmark.


Me at my desk

5 comments:

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Juliann said...

Haha! Good post, Stephen, and impressive for a novice! Welcome to blogland.

Alisa said...

Welcome Stephen!! It's so fun when the boys show their faces.

Jenae said...

You should be very proud of your first post Stephen! I about died of shock to see that you were getting in on the blogging action too, keep it up! Make sure Jul gives us the real story!

Paula's Place said...

YAY, Stephen, way to go! May as well join in - the rest of the family is certainly addicted to blogging. It was GREAT to see your office and where you work. THANKS! Love you, Paula/Mom