We haven't done any meals with the characters. My kids have actually been scared of them. It looks like your kids did great though.
I love these pictures, looks like it was such a blast! I can't believe how long and how blonde Eli's hair is! Can't wait to see you all!
Hehe! This trip was the gift that keeps on givin'! I love these pics, you all look like you had so much fun! And no sand anywhere...:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We haven't done any meals with the characters. My kids have actually been scared of them. It looks like your kids did great though.
I love these pictures, looks like it was such a blast! I can't believe how long and how blonde Eli's hair is! Can't wait to see you all!
Hehe! This trip was the gift that keeps on givin'! I love these pics, you all look like you had so much fun! And no sand anywhere...:)
Post a Comment