If only every FHE could be this fun! After pulling into town early evening, we met up with Dad, Connie, Brett and Kendra at the Grand Californian Hotel for a little swimming, followed by a stroll through California Adventure and a ride on the Disneyland train. Dinner in Tomorrowland topped off the evening.
This is the first time that my dad and Bennett have spent quality time together (usually there's a lot of other family around), so it was heartwarming the way they held hands, rode the rides, gave high fives and shoulder rides, and talked. Kendra, although 4 yrs his senior, was also very cute with Benito. She ran around with him, let him mimic her every move, and tenderly talked him through the scary parts of Pirates of the Carribean.
I, of course, loved being with my family. Chatting with Connie, goofing around with Dad, being pressured by Brett to ride all the big rides, and riding roller coasters with fearless Kendra the Screamer made for good, good times.
The rest of the trip to be posted soon.






4 comments:
How fun! I just talked with mom and heard how you guys just got back from Disneyland! How cool is that?!
And Benito's story is hilarious! I also heard that from Kymber in the background.
But good thing you blog because sometimes I don't hear about stuff. :) Love the pics.
Oh yeah, I didn't know Bennett started playing soccer. Is he in a league and everything?
How fun! That is such a great trip and I bet the kids were happy every minute.
Precious pictures of Bennett and Grandpa and Bennett and Kendra. Can't wait to see all of the pics!
Post a Comment