halleluyah you are back!! Where the heck were ya!? I've missed your postings and was just getting ready to call you to see how you guys were doing. i never got to chat with you on your b-day either, so i'm gonna try you again this week.
I was worried.... I thought perhaps it was a spring flower in that cup! When Jenae mentioned dirt, I thought perhaps she had the same impression.....
We'll have to blame (love) Grandma Bandy forever for all of those batches of home-made fudge she used to whip up while we were all watching "Gunsmoke" on TV. Then, I perpetuated it with the famous chocolate cake recipe, the chocolate chips hidden everywhere - aaah - life really wouldn't have been the same without chocolate! :) Mom
5 comments:
halleluyah you are back!! Where the heck were ya!? I've missed your postings and was just getting ready to call you to see how you guys were doing. i never got to chat with you on your b-day either, so i'm gonna try you again this week.
Amen! I'm really glad you're back to blogging, but I know how busy you are. :) What a fun day for everyone!
Oh man, another chocoholic in the family, what are we going to do?! Has he started eating real dirt yet? --yikes, hopefully not real worms either.
I was worried.... I thought perhaps it was a spring flower in that cup! When Jenae mentioned dirt, I thought perhaps she had the same impression.....
We'll have to blame (love) Grandma Bandy forever for all of those batches of home-made fudge she used to whip up while we were all watching "Gunsmoke" on TV. Then, I perpetuated it with the famous chocolate cake recipe, the chocolate chips hidden everywhere - aaah - life really wouldn't have been the same without chocolate! :)
Mom
mmmmm another yummy recipe - sounds SOOO good. \Try my favorite oriental chicken salad:
spinach or assorted greens
chicken chunks, slices or shredded
jicima chopped & almond slices
oriental rice noodles
mandarin orange slices
Raspberry or strawberry sweet and sour salad dressing - mmmm good!
Post a Comment