The three of them always seem to end up wrestling. It doesn't matter where they are in the house, they just can't resist tackling and tickling each other.
So true...I'm sure the boys love it! Although poor Stephen growing up didn't have a brother to wrestle with so guess who was the substitute? Yup, me, his second to last sister! And the age gap is what 7 years or so? As you can imagine I was only good for the first 5-10 seconds and then he won. :)
4 comments:
So true...I'm sure the boys love it! Although poor Stephen growing up didn't have a brother to wrestle with so guess who was the substitute? Yup, me, his second to last sister! And the age gap is what 7 years or so? As you can imagine I was only good for the first 5-10 seconds and then he won. :)
PS: Stephen, I think you look like our Grandpa Geddes in that picture. The oval face with the signature hair cut. :)
This is a classic set of photos. Stephen must be in boy heaven! Adorable pictures of all three of them - such handsome men in your life, Ju!
What cherished moments! :)
Post a Comment