Saturday, December 15, 2007

Birthday/Christmas Train Ride

I thought I'd hate having a baby born so close to the holidays, but this year I don't seem to mind. It provides the perfect reason to get together with friends and do something fun for Christmas. Vasona Park in Los Gatos puts up a huge lights display every year that you can drive through and see from your car, OR you can ride the outdoor train that runs through the park to see all the lights. As the parents of two train-crazy boys, we didn't have to think too hard about that one. So we met up with our friends for cookies and hot chocolate, carousel rides for the kids, and then the super fun albeit chilly train ride through the park to see the dazzling light displays.
 







2 comments:

Jenae said...

So glad all the friends made it over the ward party. Looks like cold fun!

Paula's Place said...

How fun! This should create a great memory for all of you! Mom