This kid is in some kind of hurry to grow up. Eli Jonathan took his first steps at 8 months, walked at 9, and is now, 10 months today, officially into everything. He's even working on the John Travolta strut, where he tries to walk and dance at the same time. Really, really funny to watch. We'll have to try and catch that one next time. Sorry for the weird clicking noise (not sure why our digital camera does that) and the rather dizzying camera work.
8 comments:
It's true, Eli is walking!!! His little bold-legged waddle is so adorable but his huge grin is even better!! I noticed you were silent for the most part while filming...smart woman. I need to learn that trick. The clicking reminded me of our old typewriter. :)
Oops,Bret informs me that it is BOW-legged not bold-legged as I am sure my English teacher sister already noticed, sorry.Shoot, I dun learned me English in a barn or sumthin'.
Oh my! I have to stop laughing so hard at Jenae thinking her entire life that the term was "bold-legged"!!! That's a good one. Thank goodness for Bret! :)
Julianne -- I can't believe Eli is walking so early! So much for your little baby boy, huh? You now have a toddler! Thanks for sharing the clips, I'll make sure Jim watches them tonight. What are you doing for Big Bennett's birthday coming up? -- Connie
We are having a small gathering this Saturday, a "Cars" party per the bday boy's request. Any advice re: 3 year old parties?
I can't believe he's walking already!!! Amazing and crazy at the same time . Yeah, what's the clicking from, it's really loud. Bennett must be one great example for Eli...probably cuz he's so active. :)
Yea, that's weird that the digital camera does that. Sorry, I hadn't finished reading it yet when I commented. Oh and also, you should post pics of your new place. It really looks like a home, instead of an apt or something. :)
Yeah, it definitely is a home... just a really old one, as you can tell from the kitchen cabinets, etc. in the video clips.
Just like our place, old, but great!
Post a Comment