I showed J the shopping cart that Bennett's pulling, and then we looked at Bennett's face. It looks like he's saying "Yea, you got a problem with that!" :) And does Eli have a fang? That's what it looks like too. :) P.S. Snape has appeared.
Pretty obvious that Benito didn't want that picture taken, I know. Gotta love those "Mom's making me do this" photos... And yes to Eli and the fang that he has--our little snaggletooth!
2 comments:
I showed J the shopping cart that Bennett's pulling, and then we looked at Bennett's face. It looks like he's saying "Yea, you got a problem with that!" :) And does Eli have a fang? That's what it looks like too. :) P.S. Snape has appeared.
Pretty obvious that Benito didn't want that picture taken, I know. Gotta love those "Mom's making me do this" photos... And yes to Eli and the fang that he has--our little snaggletooth!
Post a Comment