Sunday, May 27, 2007

Boy Oh Boy



From swashbuckling with sticks to obsessing over anything with wheels, Bennett is a little boy through and through. He aggressively growls and hollers at his friends, and they do it right back, but before you know it they're cracking up together over something the rest of us have missed. He wakes up and runs in the room with a loud roar, he lives to play cars and trains, he tries to wrestle one of us any chance he gets, and he's currently addicted to riding his trike every day. Did I mention how much he loves throwing and kicking balls? The funny thing is how few of these interests and characteristics were taught to him or even observed in his environment. (okay, maybe he's seen a few balls thrown and kicked...) I guess it's in his little boy blood.

4 comments:

kenders said...

Just like his Dad! Believe me, I can testify of that being one of his "little sisters!"

Jenae said...

Count your blessings in this day and age that he IS all boy through and through!!! Good luck keeping the girls away from your two handsome boys!!!

kenders said...

Bennett reminds me of John Travolta with that dance pose! :)

Stephen said...

Yeah, we thought it looked like he was doing the Michael Jackson "Thriller" dance or something; in fact, it's his I'm-coming-to-get-you "ROAR" face/pose.