Miss Millie had her golden birthday!
She turned five on the fifth.
I asked her weeks ago how she wanted to celebrate.
"With my friends!"
Got it. Now what kind of party should we have?
I threw out a few suggestions:
princess party, dolly tea party, animal party, water party
"Water party, water party, water party!!"
So water party it was.
| The birthday girl |
| Water balloon tossing with her pals |
| Sprinkler time (Not pictured: bucket relay) |
| Aqua streamers and "disco ball" as Millie called it |
| Yes, indeed, we even put the punch bowl to use. Lime punch magic! |
| Aqua, aqua, all around |
| Millie requested a "water cake," and this is what we ended up with. Someday I'll take a cake-making class, I swear! |
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Millie!! Hope you had a blast playing in the water, doing the water balloon toss, running through sprinklers and filling up sand buckets!! We love you!
Love seeing the pics, and Millie looks so much older--thinned out and taller! Glad she had a great party and you survived. :) Oh, and my fave color is AQUA too! (or maybe the deeper version -- TEAL!!)
You can never go wrong with water and kids ... looks like a lot of fun! Can't believe she's five already. Time flies.
You can never go wrong with water and kids ... looks like a lot of fun! Can't believe she's five already. Time flies.
Post a Comment