Look who I got to hang out with this week:
My newborn nieces, Ella and Brynne, made the best snuggle buddies an old auntie like me could ask for.
This was my view for a good portion of the week. Love, love, loved it.
Let's not forget the twins' older brothers, Mr. Ethan and Loverboy Chase. Playing with these cuties gave me all sorts of flashbacks to a few years ago when my own boys were the same age. Fun stuff.
And when was the last time I got to hang out with my little sister, sans my own kids, for a whole week? I forget how similar we are until we're together, saying the same things to our kids or laughing at the same wacky stuff on TV or discovering we have the same favorite Dairy Queen blizzard flavor. Even in the midst of all the baby madness, we managed to have some serious fun together. The only drawback is how badly it makes me wish we lived closer!! (Sorry no pic. Once again, we forgot to get a sisters shot until it was too late.)

6 comments:
So cool! Jenae is going to miss you so much, as well as her kids, I'm sure. You're a good aunt, sister and friend. LOVE YOU!
Those two little girls are so adorable. How fun for you to spend a week with them!!!
Still can't believe that your sister's oldest is the same age as Luke and now she has 4 at home!
Those girls and boys are so cute!!! Isn't it great to be able to get together and for the fun times you still have together. I remember going to Dairy Queen with you and Jenae when I would hang out at your house. We would look everywhere for enough money then ride in the brown station wagon. Oh those were great days and it was so fun to hang out with your family where all the kids seemed to get a long so well. I also remember how cool it was to hang out in your bed room with that big piano picture on your wall. (I know random things to remember)
Oh man, I'm dying! The babies are darling! Glad you got to spend some quality auntie time with them. . . Jenae, if you're out there reading this, good luck and God Bless! Oh, and congrats!
It was SO nice to see you again too. I love that I know you two fabulous ladies.
I can't believe I haven't seen this post until now, one whole month later! yikes. It was such a blast having you here and you were an angel to help me with all four of my kids!!! BIG thanks to Stephen too for manning the mother ship at home there so that you could come. Loved every minute of it.
Post a Comment