Thursday, September 29, 2011

Coastin' it up

by Eli

My mom says to remind you that "our blog is our scrapbook," whatever that means, as I show you what I loved about this summer's family vaycay.

1. Cousin time

I have the most awesome cousins!  No joke.  They played with me, laughed with me, hung me upside down, buried me in sand, carried me, chased me, fed me, took care of me, they basically functioned as my parents--but a WHOLE lot more fun--for the week. 
(Don't tell Mommy and Daddy, but sometimes I wish they could trade forever)


2. Water time

Whether running through the waves or filling up water guns,
the ocean kept me busy and plenty cooled off.



3. Beach time

Sand, especially beach sand, beats swings and slides any day.  Best playground in the world, dude.



4. T-shirt time

I am always a sucker for matching tees, so much so that I asked to wear this shirt every day for a week after we got back.  Drove my mom crazy--ha ha! 


5. Food time

What's better than matching shirts AND hanging with the cousins and aunts and uncles and grandfolks?  Pizza and soda with those tees and people, of course! 

p.s. There was so much good food on this trip.  Every family cooked up some serious deliciousness that kept me full and happy.







 Next up: Benito's reunion faves

No comments: