Sunday, May 29, 2011

Half Moon Bay with Grandma Paula



Waiting for some fish and chips at the harbor
 


It's amazing how entertaining utensils can be for a kid desperate to play with something
 


Seals sunning on the rocks at Moss Beach
 



Some sand time with Grandma
 



Down by the tidepools
 


Throwing sand rocks!  (sorry, couldn't resist)
 


I'm having the best time
 


until now . . .
 

3 comments:

kenders said...

She totally looks like me when I was her age! Of course, my hair was super blonde though. Can't believe how much the kids have grown.

Paula's Place said...

You are FAST! Seems like I barely got home and here you already have your blog of our ocean trip. What a great time I had with you all... :) Love you all so much, Mom

Jim and Connie Jory said...

Cute pics - I can't believe that first picture of Millie - she looks so grown up! Glad you had a fun time...