| I'm glad Stephen thought to get a shot of B in his goalie gear before the game |
Born-defender Benito has taken a liking to playing goalie. No surprise there. That kid has always done anything to stop the other team from making goals. Now he can throw his whole body in front of the ball! He has no fear of doing so, either, as he spent almost the entire first half of yesterday's game stopping goals, drop-kicking balls, making goal kicks, and giving his mom a few good scares. I couldn't believe how aggressive and tough he was, even with an opposing forward running full-speed toward him. Sheesh! Assistant coach, a.k.a. Stephen, could not have been prouder that Bennett did not let one goal in, especially since the other team spent about ninety percent of the first half hovering around our team's goal.
| I was a little busy chasing Millie, but I promise to get some action shots next week |
3 comments:
What a cute goalie! We drove past Ellis yesterday and saw the soccer kids and I wondered if you had spent some time there that day . . . .
So Cool! Way to go Bennett!
Aggressive? He takes after his mama I would say = I could NEVER believe how my little angel could be so aggressive out there on that field and usually in the mud!!!!
Post a Comment