HELP! Costco's canvas enlargements are on sale this month, and I'm hoping to take advantage with some much-needed, updated shots of Millie. Thanks to Liz and her camera, the orchard down the street, and some sunny sun this afternoon, I have some options. The only problem = I can't decide which one to enlarge. If you have a minute, cast a quick vote and help a gal out. Thanks, y'all.
 |
| #1 |
 |
| #2 |
 |
| #3 |
 |
| #4 |
 |
| #5 |
To see more of the shots, go
here.
16 comments:
I love #5 -- I also love the one of you and her walking. I think that would be a great keep sake! Good luck.
I also love number five for the closer up shot. Her smile looks so natural. Number three is cute too, but she could look awfully small depending on the size of canvas you choose to do. How fun! Enjoy your new artwork.
I love #3...If the canvas isn't big, what about cropping the photo so Millie is the main feature (portrait crop vs th current landscape)
My vote is for #1 or #3. Either one is great.
i love #1 and #5.... they totally show her spunky little personality.
I LOVE #5! She is so adorable. Can't wait to spend some time with her :)
My vote is #3 - with the crop like Anna said. Wow, what a doll! So order an extra for us, OK?
#5 & #3 . . . both are precious for different reasons. She's beautiful!
i may be late with this, but i am with the majority...3 and 5. if you go with 3, i would crop it a little as well. she is so cute!
I love #3-- the composition is awesome and I love how she is looking straight at the camera, she is so cute:)
I like #1. it shows off her face the most. what a cute little girl.
I like #5 and #1, but I'm a sucker for the up-close photos. She's a doll!
THE GREAT KHAN has reviewed the photos submitted by our loyal, unctuous, submissive subject and the royal prerogative is cast in favor of #5!!
"So let it be written, so let it be done!" The matter is settled.....
Love, THE GREAT KHAN a/k/a Dad
Love #3- not just because of the cute face she's making, but also because it's beautiful art! You don't even need to crop it, and it would look gorgeous on the wall! But, if you want a close up of her cuteness, #5 is my second choice!
#1 is my fav!
What did you decide? i know it's irrelevant, they are all so cute! But I love 3 best too:).
Post a Comment