Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ten thumbs up


All five of us went and saw Toy Story 3 Friday morning--shocking, I know, for a family who rarely sees movies in the theater together-- and all five of us gave it a solid two thumbs up. I'm always nervous with sequels and three-quels living up to the first and/or second, but I can honestly say that this one does. We loved it, we will own it, we highly recommend it.


Wait until you see what surprises Buzz Lightyear has up his sleeve. HI-larious!

3 comments:

Anna R said...

How fun! We plan on seeing it this weekend in UT...Where hopefully a movie ticket is cheaper than up here!! ($7.50 matinee)

Jim and Connie Jory said...

Good to hear! We will definitely be seeing it. Jim is taking Kendra and a friend to Karate Kid today (last day of school), which we hear is also REALLY good. Love ya! - Connie

Julianne said...

They will love it. I was a little resistant to seeing Karate Kid, worried it wouldn't live up to the original and not a huge fan of Will Smith's kid, but I ended up liking it a lot. It made me want to visit China immediately--so beautiful--and of course learn to do kung fu!