A few of his go-to favorites not pictured here include:
Underwear on his head
Two different shoes on his feet
Socks on his hands
Buckets on his head
Spider man pants with a bare chest
Puppets on his feet
Shirts on his head that fly like windsocks when he runs
Two different shoes on his feet
Socks on his hands
Buckets on his head
Spider man pants with a bare chest
Puppets on his feet
Shirts on his head that fly like windsocks when he runs





As a friend was just describing Eli, "so much personality in such a small body." Yes indeed. His creativity keeps us very entertained around here. I should mention that he has become master of the nicknames, too. No surprise there. He has a whole list of strange names for little Millie, including:
Eva
Babia (pronounced "baby-uh")
Hot dog baby
Alien
Noodle
Joker baby
Little PickleHot dog baby
Alien
Noodle
Joker baby
Amelia Jane Cranberry
Then of course there are the phrases that come out of his mouth on a regular basis:
"You are a sad, strange little man"
"Hot rockets!"
"You are being so ridiculous"
"S-nap!"
"Hot rockets!"
"You are being so ridiculous"
"S-nap!"
"It's a mystery"
"Oh, man! I can't believe it."
"Oh, man! I can't believe it."
2 comments:
Oh I luv Eli! ;) He definitely has some Stephen genes in there with underwear on his head & nicknames! ;)
Yes, yes!! I have one of those, as well. I think you remember Cyndi Lauper well. It's for sure entertaining, isn't it? But I will have to ask you about the names he has for Millie...I'm not sure I could begin to figure out how he came up with some of those names!
Post a Comment