Happy Anniversary!!
I am so glad I was there with you that day. Perfect Seattle day. Happy Anniversary!
Only 7?? You guys are still newlyweds! Happy Anniversary!
i spy liz! you guys look so young! congrats on 7 years. :)
Wow! It feels like it was just yesterday . . . Congratulations.
Happy Anniversaweeee!!!!!!!!!! a couple days late, sorry.
That was so fun! My mom's backyard and it was such a hot day, but a beautiful warm evening! Who would have believed it for late June!! Good thing it wasn't this year.....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
I am so glad I was there with you that day. Perfect Seattle day. Happy Anniversary!
Only 7?? You guys are still newlyweds! Happy Anniversary!
i spy liz! you guys look so young! congrats on 7 years. :)
Wow! It feels like it was just yesterday . . . Congratulations.
Happy Anniversaweeee!!!!!!!!!! a couple days late, sorry.
That was so fun! My mom's backyard and it was such a hot day, but a beautiful warm evening! Who would have believed it for late June!! Good thing it wasn't this year.....
Post a Comment