Millie is changing much too quickly for our liking, and we can't help but wonder where the past six months have gone. We want her to stay small and cute and kissable
and immobile forever. Alas, she has other plans. She has big brothers to catch up to and one brother in particular to defend herself against, so it's no wonder she's in a hurry.




This is a pretty cool trick that our other binkie addicts never attempted--teething on the side of the bink while still sucking on the nipple (why do I feel so naughty writing that word?). Pretty resourceful gal.

The swaddle that she loves to kick out of every night.
p.s. She is VERY excited for Thanksgiving since she will be making her solid foods debut at the dinner table. Don't worry, we won't start her on turkey. Although she'd probably be thrilled the way she lunges for my plate every time I eat.
5 comments:
Yes, our babies are growing so fast. Sad. But cute. At church today I was noticing how stinkin' cute Millie is.
Gotta love those huge blue eyes.
That little girl is so cute!
She's such a beautiful baby! I think she has the perfect name too.
Wow, such a beautiful baby girl. It does go so fast. So many days I just wish Kendra was a little baby again and I could rock her.... we have GOT to see Ms. Amelia (and the rest of you) soon!!! -- Connie
Post a Comment