Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thoroughly Model Millie

My good friend came over about a month ago to take some shots of the little miss. Her husband generously agreed to watch five of our combined six children while we tried to stretch out the two-month-old star's short window of "alert and happy." The results amazed me. Some people are blessed with that photographer's eye. Sadly, I'm not one of those people. Thankfully, Kim is.











9 comments:

Heidi Lyn said...

They're beautiful! Professional photography makes all the difference.

Pinky Homer said...

WOW! Two beautiful Girls ... How can go wrong with that!?

whitney said...

oh , i love them! what a cutie pie girl! good job to kim!

Alisa said...

Bee-u-tiful. Good job Kim.

Anonymous said...

Julianne! Thanks for producing the cutest niece ever :) She's adorable!

H C M said...

Beautiful, Adorable. And she has the Jory look (probably Geddes too, but what do i know?)

Paula's Place said...

HONEY, these are exquisite!!! My favorite is you in black, bending over to kiss her and she is cradled in your arms. Wow! Awesome! I REALLY love it - I have to frame it! I hope I'll be able to get a good copy of it. :) Mom

Annelise Kimball said...

I love the pictures. They are so great of both of you! And oh, my goodness, what beautiful blue, blue eyes Amelia has. What a cutie!

Melissa and Bryan said...

So precious! Great job Kim! Amelia is such a beautiful little girl!!