Justin, my hard-working, endlessly entertaining ham of a "little" brother.
p.s. Bennett loves the way Justin is always up to wrestle and play with the kids.
Chase. I cannot convey how utterly adorable and happy this kid is.p.s. He has the coolest hair. Ever.
Ashley, my little grown-up sister who loves dogs and her boyfriend Eric.Jenae, my capable, compassionate sister who is about the best mom around.
Andrea, my always chic and sweet sister-in-law who told us she's expecting!
Jason, the ping pong wizard I would hire in a second as my manny.Amazing with kids, even my wild and crazy Eli.
Connie, the planning and organizing genius of the family.p.s. These reunions would not exist without her.
Jaren and Braden, the obedient, gifted children of Justin & Andrea.Kendra Leigh, who is always full of energy and happy to finally have a niece.






4 comments:
Fun family pics!
Just stopped by to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stephen!!" ('cause I'm a slacker sister who never gets things sent in time by snail mail).
Cool post and fun family! I haven't seen Justin since Finaid days ... he looks all grown up but still the same. Say hi for me.
I love this post! You are so sweet to write such nice things about everyone!
Love your new picture header and looks like a fabulous family reunion!
Post a Comment